EXCEL ON STEROIDS
A one-day hands-on workshop at the SAPICS office at Regus, Maxwell Office Park in Waterfall, Midrand from 09:00 - 16:00
Learn how to automate your work, and build serious systems in Excel, with our Fast Excel Development Template.
Who should attend? People who work in :
- Materials Handling
But Everyone uses Excel! So we look forward to seeing you on 3rd August – 09:00 - 16:00
SAPICS members R2000 excl VAT
SAPICS non-members R3200 excl VAT
Space is limited so book now.
- Bring your computer with Excel installed
- Experienced Excel users only – not for beginners
- For supply chain planning, and other business intelligence applications.
- Backed up with web-based eLearning – worth US$300 – free for attendees
In the Workshop we will cover:
- System design principles
- Introduction to the Fast Excel Development Template
- Setting up Excel to run macros
- Querying data from your host ERP system
- Formula Paste-Down macro
- Joining tables
- Converting a matrix to a normalized table
- Working with dates
- Outputting a text file
- Stacking tables
- Automatic updating without touching macro code
- Materials planning exercise
- Exploding through a BOM
- Accessing our web-based eLearning course
- Preview of Advanced Workshop
Presented by Tony Rice – Founder of Production-Scheduling.com
You will be sent an invoice from email@example.com
A light lunch, tea and coffee will be served.