Are you new to Supply Chain Management?
Would you like to expand your knowledge of Supply Chain Management?
Yes? Then this workshop is for YOU
The CSCA Workshop is an entry level workshop specifically targeted at the young professional, those that are ready to start their career in SCM or those aspiring to move into a career in Supply Chain management or to gain a solid foundational knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain. The workshop includes the processes, tools and concepts needed to understand, enhance, and improve Supply Chain efficiency and profitability, as well as useful approaches to cleaning, analysing, and deriving understanding from actual supply chain databases. The content covered provides the knowledge and preparation required to sit for the examination which leads to an international certification from ISCEA.
What is included in the workshop?
- Online workshop with an experienced Supply Chain Practitioner
- 1 online exam included
- Re-take exam if required
- Online study guide and copy of workshop slides (electronic copies)
- Gain in-depth knowledge of effective logistics and supply chain management practices and use them to improve your own operations.
- Explore the key aspects of supply chain management and discover the opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Use supply chain analysis and examination of current operations to adopt a suitable supply chain strategy
- Create competitive advantage and eliminate internal and external barriers to adopt a more flexible supply chain
- Become an internationally Certified Supply Chain Analyst on the successful completion of the exam
5th to 8th February 2024, from 9h00 to 13h00 each day. Ken Titmuss and Colin Seftel will be instructing.